6 EASY TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR RENTAL
Keep your home clean to save yourself time when move-out comes. Here are some quick, easy tips.
1. Notify your Property Manager when an issue occurs. We’re here to assist you, send us a message if you have any questions. If you have a maintenance inquiry, use your tenant portal to submit a request.
2. Review your lease: Check for landscaping responsibilities, you may be responsible for the basic upkeep of your lawn and yard.
3. Clean Regularly: Save yourself time by cleaning a little each week.
4. HOA’s: Check if you live in an HOA and take note of rules and regulations. Some neighborhoods have yard or building standards you may want to familiarize yourself with.
5. Don’t flush wipes: Baby wipes don’t break down. Instead of dissolving like toilet paper, you may find yourself with a clogged drain.
6. Ask Questions: If you have any questions regarding your lease, HOA, or general maintenance ask your Property Manager.